The Wedding Guest of Mr. & Mrs. T

So back in July one of my girlfriends got married. I wasn't the photographer at her wedding, as the groom's niece is a photographer. However I did take my camera and got to get some great from the guests prospective shots. It was nice to go to a wedding and get to have fun and party and just take some pictures for the heck of it. Although like the photography boss I am I had to edit them. Plus I did manage to steal them at the house for a brief 5 minutes to do some experimental photography that I wouldn't have done on paying clients. So I hope you all enjoy the wedding pics :) Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. T we are super happy for you and love you very, very much.







































































Comments

  1. You can feel the love at this wedding. I LOVE her lace cake cutting dress. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't it just TO DIE FOR! It was a beautiful wedding. I actually liked being just the guest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment